Stories from Your Wedding Friend - The Wedding Planner's Blog
One lucky couple will be in with the chance to win their entire wedding planned by me.
If you've had enough of the spreadsheets, and arguing with suppliers over every little detail, and trying to work out when to send things out, and what needs paying when… then this is the competition for you. What would you give to be able to hand over the admin and worry to someone else to deal with?
Follow the link below, answer the question and fill in your details, couldn't be simpler and what have you got to lose?
Ts and Cs apply. No cash alternative. Only one entry per couple. Only completed entry forms will be valid. Pending availability on the date of your wedding. Open to any couple getting married within Herts/Beds/Bucks for in-person on-the-day support or virtual support only for outside of this region. Couples can be newly engaged or further along with their wedding planning. Wedding to take place by 31st December 2021. Closing date - the last day of lockdown (whenever that might be)!
• No cash alternative will be offered for this prize.
• Total prize value not to exceed £2000 for all planning, including regular updates, as well as the on-the-day support. Prize value equates to approximately 67 hours of work, further hours if required can be negotiated.
• Only one entry can applied per couple.
• Only completed entry forms will be valid, including full contact details.
• Offer is subject to Your Wedding Friend's availability on the date of your wedding.
• Entry is open to any couple getting married within Herts/Beds/Bucks looking for planning as well as in-person on-the-day support or for virtual support only for outside of this region.
• Couples can be newly engaged or further along with their wedding planning.
• Wedding to take place by 31st December 2021.
• Closing date for entry will be the last day of the UK CV lockdown (whenever that might be)!
• This prize cannot be transferred to someone else, without the express permission of Your Wedding Friend.
• Contracts will be issued in accordance with best business practice and should be signed by both parties.
• Your Wedding Friends usual terms and conditions for service will apply, and will be supplied with the contract for signing.
• Planning services including the finding, contract negotiation and co-ordination of suppliers and venues, as well as budget planning, guest co-ordination and more as required by the couple.
• All fees and charges due to ALL other suppliers, venues, vendors and subsidiaries will be payable by the couple, including but not limited to deposits, interim and final payments.
• Your Wedding Friend will not be liable for any cost, fees or charges made by any other service provider and the couple should take out appropriate wedding insurance in order to mitigate any losses potentially incurred by the couple for any breaches or cancellations.
• Where advice and recommendations for services are made, it is the responsibility of the couple to read and abide by that service provider's own terms and conditions, and to sign any contracts with those service providers. All contracts negotiated with suppliers will be in the couples names. Any breaches made by either party are not at the liability of Your Wedding Friend.
• On-the-day support within Herts/Beds/Bucks can include co-ordination with the venues own staff to ensure the smooth running of all set up and transitions from each part of the day. Your Wedding Friend will work in a way that is most beneficial to you and the venue so that everyone is working as a team.
• Virtual co-ordination includes all the above pre-wedding preparation with the exception of any in-person attendance. In this case, on-the-day co-ordination is limited to checking in remotely with the suppliers to ensure they're set up as agreed and that there are no issues.
• Where in-person assistance is required outside of the Herts/Beds/Bucks region, costs may be incurred - fee can be negotiated between Your Wedding Friend and the couple, but all out of pocket expenses must be covered by the couple in advance.
Further terms and conditions may apply, or the above altered as required. A contract will be written and any changes from either side will require both sides to agree and sign all addendums.